Friday 29 July 2011

The New Mulberry Creation: The Carter


Carter. The name that's on everyone's lips. Its the new Mulberry creation and it is beautiful! Everything about it is perfect, from the chain Chanel-inspired handles to the shiny gold lock on the front. Its simple rectangular shape makes it striking, whilst being relaxed enough to look like it's not trying too hard. It comes in five colours: Birds Nest croc nappa leather (above) Midnight croc nappa leather, black snake embossed leather, and fox brown suede. My personal favourite is the birds nest croc nappa, as I love the soft, neutral colour.





It has already been spotted on the arm of Emma Watson, Kate Bosworth and Lily Donaldson, and is tipped to be even more iconic than the Alexa, which I am an owner of myself and so I'm not so sure, as I do really love the Alexa! My one criticism of it would be that in the picture above it seems to lose its shape when objects are placed inside, ruining the effect a bit, but it is still an amazing bag that Mulberry should be proud of! (and I'm sure they are!)
What do you think about the Carter? Do you think it could rival the Alexa?
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments! Please follow me before you leave!