Monday 15 August 2011

Ten things I want for A/W:

  1. chunky/oversized knit
  2. skinny jeans, maybe maroon
  3. anything with a peter pan collar
  4. boyfriend blazer
  5. leather/shearling jacket
  6. sheer dress/skirt, possibly maxi
  7. flat ankle boots, maybe a sort of biker style
  8. snakeskin accessory of some kind, probably shoes
  9. lots of sheer tops and shirts!
  10. a big cosy scarf to keep me nice and warm!
To be honest this list will probably constantly change, depending on my whims and my mood! For some reason I'm feeling grungy right now, have the urge to break out of my usual pretty, preppy style and go more bohemian, I'm thinking chunky knits, sheer maxi dresses and ankle boots! I've never really done it before but for some reason the comfort side of grunge is just so appealing! However it's not my usual style so I wonder if I actually will try it or if it will just remain an idea inside my head...

2 comments:

  1. I couldnt agree with you more! I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peterpan collared tops too!!! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! Please follow me before you leave!